Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you/What's the Need Israel Trying to Meet?

Susan Livingstone, co-participant from Leadership program of NVC, really worked wholeheartedly to organize two events that I wanted to do for BayNVC. Thank you Susan and her friends who made these events possible. I think it has had some positive effect.

Below are some photos from Red Victorian where I talked and then played some music with Gen and Shigeko.

In my talk, I touched upon our organic farm, our sustainable simple life, The Department of Peace, Depleted Uranium, Article 9, The War on Terror and 911, Dennis Kucinich and on the need for each of us to be the MEDIA.

BUT......

My happy day suddenly ended with sad news that I need to find out more about. I am asking myself and co-participants of Leadership Program What's the core need of Israel trying to meet by those actions? Security?

Here are some tweets from Twitter:

I can't believe this is happening. Israel opens fire on Gaza flotilla, killing 10. I can't believe this is happening. Israel opens fire on Gaza flotilla, killing 10. http://bit.ly/cBYxEP

+++ Turkish TV: 10 dead, 60 injured in Israeli attack on Gaza aid boat from Turkey #flotilla +++ Al Jazeera English reporting on Gaza Freedom Flotilla http://www.livestation.com/products/32-al_jazeera_en!

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

The Red VictorianのJPG

No comments: