Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NVC: A Communication Enhancing Your Life and Human Relationship

I am delighted to announce the wonderful opportunity for those who live in Bay Area in the USA to get to know NVC.

Some of you know I have been learning NVC and attending Leadership Program offered by Bay NVC to enhance my work further: to create more peaceful, sustainable, just and healthy society that works for all. To make myself more effective in my work, I need to communicate with others in a way that is more connecting, compassionate and transformational than what I am used to.

Here is a fun and meaningful event you can attend to learn a bit more about NVC and get involved: http://www.baynvc.org/calendar/view_entry.php?id=CD3249&date=20101024

One year learning with other NVC practitioners at LP10 (leadership program 2010) has been so helpful to increase my understanding of NVC and I am more comfortable with people who have different ideas and values from mine. I am less defensive when I hear messages of criticism (which is my perception: everyone is only saying either "thank you" or "please" to meet their own needs, according to NVC teaching) that would improve quality of my work dramatically.

Upon going back to Japan, I have a retreat at my 200-year-old farm house called Harmonics Life Center, which is my home, lead by Francois Beausoleil who will be leading the next LP11. I would like to attend the next one if I can afford it (money and time that I can take from my work in Japan).

All the information about the workshops, retreats, talk, events, classes are in the official site of BayNVC:
http://www.baynvc.org/index.php

If you happen to live in BayArea, you are so privileged in my view because you can take NVC courses regularly which I am sure to improve quality of your human relationship to say the least. If you do not know what I am talking about and want to know more about it, here is an introductory course offered by BayNVC:
http://www.baynvc.org/introductory_events.php

Just by reading this page, I feel like moving to Bay AREA!

No comments: