Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another must see video on FRB

My friend in Costa Rica sent me this today. I started watching the first movie in the site below as I wanted to know more about the FRB (Federal Reserve Bank). It is quite interesting so I am sharing it with you.
---------------
From this site below: "Discover How the Fed Prints Money for Free, Then Collects Interest From the Bonds Their Free Money Buys, via Your Taxes."
http://www.fdrs.org/fed.html

From a floor speech by a former Chairman of Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee for more than 10 years, in the House of Representatives (1934)

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over."

From http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/FED.html
How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had committed to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Federal Reserve Act through Congress just before Christmas when much of Congress was on vacation. When elected, Wilson passed the FED. Later, Wilson remorsefully replied, referring to the FED, "I have unwittingly ruined my country".

Check out Sam Butler's commissioned web site http://www.ideasfree.org
Also the Costa Rica Expat site: http://www.VoiceExpatCR.org

1 comment:

longryder said...

last yr I wrote an open letter blog to my Senators asking them in very aimple terms to tell me why the Fed has never been audited...to tell me how a privately held corp can constitutionally be allowed to be in charge of our currency...to tell mw how a foreign owned banking cartel can have any jurisdiction in my government...to tell me where the law is written that states that I am legally bound to pay Federal income taxes on my wages...I am still waiting for the aanswers...