Sunday, April 29, 2007

First Lady To Be!

Please watch this amazing impromptu interview with Elizabeth Kucinich.



I met Elizabeth the first time in September 2005 when I attended the 3rd National Conference for a Department of Peace. Dennis and Elizabeth were newly married and looked very happy. We spent three hours talking together. Yes, she is a beautiful woman inside and out.

Dennis, Elizabeth and Yumi JPG

At the 3rd National Department of Peace Conference in Washington DC, Sep. 2005


This time in February, I was in Washington DC again to attend the 4th National Conference for a Department of Peace and I met Elizabeth again. Dennis and Elizabeth have become a really powerful and compassionate couple, which is something good for America, England and the world. Their relationship is now very close as they enjoy working together on projects and issues that they both have deep common interest in. I am very happy that Dennis has such a wonderful partner in his life.

I really hope that Americans will finally find the real leader of their country and our planet, that person, of course, I feel should be Dennis Kucinich and his wife Elizabeth.

We need a leader who is compassionate, not someone who kills and destroys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally overwhelm by Elizabeth. She and Denis make an extraordinary couple.