Friday, October 31, 2008

♪ Short Chat with Dr. David Ray Griffin ♪ - 11 min 53 sec - 2.8 MB

T Shirt Design JPG

PodCast GIF

Today, Dr. David Ray Griffin and I are off to Kobe for the first of his 911 Truth lectures and conferences in the Kansai area.

He will be speaking today, Oct 31st, in Kobe, Nov 1st in Osaka, Nov 2nd in Nagoya and on Nov 3rd in Tokyo. The Tokyo event is the biggest event for Japan and it will be held at Miyake Zaka Hall in central Tokyo.

This morning I recorded a short interview with Dr. Griffin that I believe you will find interesting.

To learn more about Dr. Griffin's tour check out the conference homepage (in English):
http://2nd911.globalpeace.jp/english.html
If your Japanese is good or if you would like to introduce your Japanese friends to the conference check out this link:
http://2nd911.globalpeace.jp

DinnerのJPG

Dinner with Dr. Griffin at my home in Chiba


PS. I really look forward to seeing you all (in your '911 Was An Inside Job' T Shirt if you have one!) over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About 4 years ago, when I was living in Tokyo, I stopped by Tower Records in Shibuya and saw the cover for "The New Pearl Harbor." I already had some doubts about 9/11 and, therefore, decided to buy the book. Dr. Griffin's book brought it all together. After reading it I was convinced that 9/11 was an inside job. He's a true American hero and patriot and you're so lucky to have had him as a guest in your home.